We are currently looking for an adventure seeking, fun-loving, outdoor enthusiast preschool teacher.
- 30-40 work hard/play hard hours per week
- Team teaching with existing preschool teacher
- Classroom size of 15 students
- Curriculum is play based, child-centered, Reggio inspired and emphasizes outdoor adventures within the community
- Freedom to teach in a supportive and positive environment
Shared Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing strong relationships with children and families through open communication and daily interactions
- Co-teaching and planning curriculum for classrooms
- Establishing strong working relationships with staff members
- Understanding of CO state licensing requirements
- A commitment to continuing education and professional development
- Responsibilities of opening and closing the center and assisting in daily routines and rituals.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Commitment to the success of the children, families and center
- An understanding of developmental milestones and developmentally appropriate practices
- Strong computer, verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Responsiveness and sensitivity to the needs of children, parents and staff
- Experience in an early childhood education setting
- Fun loving attitude
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Leah Vogt at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1, 2019.